There are many ways you can get involved in the California Suicide Prevention Network!
1. Join the CSPN to receive regular updates about upcoming regional task force meetings, announcements, and resources available to you.
2. Attend a Regional Task Force Meeting to learn the most up to date suicide prevention information, identify needs by County, develop best practices, network, and connect with suicide prevention resources in your community.
3. Become a member of the Best Practices Workgroup to develop a best practice to be submitted to the Suicide Prevention Resource Centerâ€™s Best Practice Registry.
4. Become a member of the Steering Committee to set priorities to guide suicide prevention planning at the state level.
5. Invite other important stakeholders to join the CSPN and participate in Regional Task Force Meetings.